Many of you have been awaiting the announcement of the availability of our advanced v6 certifications. Over the next few days we will have three posts (see part two and three) that will give you all of the information that you need to get started with your preparation and planning.
We have been working very hard on our advanced v6 Credentials. Our objectives are:
- Increase the availability of all advanced exams – both Design and Deployment (available in significantly more Pearson Centers).
- Improve the functionality and performance of the lab-based exams.
- Offer improved training and preparation options to those seeking advanced VMware certifications.
Our development team is working really hard on the final touches and is coordinating with Pearson on the publication and launch.
Here is what is coming:
- Pre-release announcement (this post)
- Information related to some minor updates to the certification structure (coming later this week)
- Downloadable Exam Guides (drafts) and information on how to prepare (coming later this week)
- New Certification and Exam web pages (early January)
- Beta exam registration (early- to mid-January)
- First beta appointment test-date (late January)
This is the first of three VCIX6 blog post announcments that will come this week. Check back tomorrow for additional details about updates to the VCIX6 certification structure, new information on the certification paths and details of the migration/upgrade paths.