VMware Cloud Providers / Managed Service Providers (MSPs) can manage and enrich their environments with cloud management solutions like vRealize Automation Cloud, vRealize Operations Cloud, vRealize Log Insight Cloud and vRealize Network Insight Cloud. These solutions are an ideal complement to VMware Cloud on AWS.
Since August 21, 2020, partners can transact VMware Cloud on AWS via Amazon Web Services. This enables them to use Amazon Web Services Enterprise Discount Program or other AWS programs. Via this route, MSPs are billed directly by AWS.
We are excited to announce that as of October 27, 2021, the vRealize family of cloud management solutions is also available via this same route.
Partners can manage their customers as before through Cloud Partner Navigator, while billing is done directly by Amazon Web Services. The customers and services that are transacted through AWS will show up as a new provider organization in Cloud Partner Navigator.
vRealize Cloud Management value
MSPs and their customers can gain numerous benefits from adopting vRealize Cloud Management. These include:
- Accelerate innovation with quick and easy access to services.
- Organizations can use the latest capabilities to roll out services faster, enable a self-service IT model, adopt new paradigms such as Infrastructure-as-Code, and apply the latest AI and ML technologies to automate operations.
- Gain efficiency by improving visibility with automation
- Organizations can automate cloud-agnostic provisioning and applying AI technologies to continuously optimize performance, workload placement, utilization, and costs across the hybrid cloud. They can boost IT team productivity with unified monitoring, app-aware remediation, and AI-driven root cause analysis.
- Improve control and mitigate risk through unified operations and governance
- With consistent and unified operations and governance across the hybrid cloud, organizations will improve control and mitigate risk. Gain end-to-end visibility and control over the infrastructure with repeatable and reliable policy-based automation and optimization of costs, tiers, location, availability, security, compliance, SLAs.
How to get started
For more information on how to get started, please reach out to your VMware sales representative.
- vRealize via AWS Resell Frequently Asked Questions
- vRealize Automation Cloud MSP product page
- vRealize Log Insight Cloud MSP product page
- vRealize Network Insight Cloud MSP product page
- vRealize Operations Cloud MSP product page
- VMware Cloud on AWS MSP service page
- VMware Cloud on AWS via AWS Resell Frequently Asked Questions
- VMware Cloud on AWS via AWS Resell announcement blog post