VMworld 2021 is almost here, in less than three weeks you can watch the premier multi-cloud event and learn everything about new announcements and innovations on products, technology, and services – all from the convenience of your desk. Get ready to discover the latest on transforming your Cloud business and expanding your Cloud service portfolio, and to go as deep as you need with Tech+ pass sessions, hands-on labs, and more!
As your customers globally embrace multi-cloud environments, application modernization, comprehensive networking and security, social, environmental, and governance issues across clouds, they require a new level of service innovation, and with VMworld 2021, you can stay on top with industry-leading solutions from VMware as a trusted multi-cloud partner.
The event runs from Tuesday, October 5th through Thursday, October 7th of 2021, designed to suit geographic locations and different times zones. Whether you are in the Americas, EMEA, or APJC, plan for 48-hours of agenda filled with on-demand sessions, keynotes, demos, and opportunities to meet with experts.
Below is a summary of the key activities and opportunities to help you plan in advance and maximize your time learning. And check out our VMworld 2021 website for even more details. For cloud providers yearning to keep up with innovations, this is indeed the event to attend, and there is no better right moment with on-demand.
Register for VMworld Sessions focused on Cloud Providers
As always, solutions based on our core VMware Cloud Provider Platform are very important to us, and this year we have many exciting sessions that focus just on cloud providers. You can start with the sessions below that we think are going to be popular or browse through the VCPP track in the Content Catalog online on your own:
Don’t miss these Strategic Keynote Sessions that set the stage for the future:
- Accelerating Innovation: Strategies for Winning Across Clouds and Apps [GEN3103] – Join CEO Raghu Raghuram in this general session, as he shares his vision for the future of multi-cloud technology, innovations VMware is driving at the intersection of clouds and apps and explores how leading organizations are challenging the status quo to move fast, gain competitive advantage and stay secure.
- The Enterprise Apps Fast Track to a Secure Multi-Cloud [VI3191] Listen to this solution keynote from VMware CTO, Kit Colbert, to learn about multi-cloud infrastructure services evolution with VMware Cloud, that accelerates service delivery, giving the freedom and innovation of every cloud to apps, with the control needed to govern and protect the business. Salvatore Cassara, CIO of SGB SMIT, will share their real-world experience in becoming a multi-cloud enterprise.
- The VMware Multi-Cloud Computing Infrastructure Strategy of 2021 [MCL3217] – Watch this solution keynote session from VMware executives that will cover the latest releases and capabilities of our core infrastructure (vSphere, vSAN, NSX) and cloud management offerings, the latest on our cloud provider and Hyperscaler partnerships, and discuss industry examples from our enterprise customer base.
- Strategy and Vision to Accelerate Cloud Provider and MSP Growth [MCL2075] – Learn about our latest products and solutions to help providers develop Hyperscaler-class clouds, new services that are available through an asset-light model, and how we’re embracing the multi-cloud world to help partners grow and thrive with greater choice for their customers.
Attend the key Breakout Sessions tuned to help you stay on top:
- Return of Sovereign Cloud: Protecting Data and Building a Digital Economy [MCL1092] – Watch VMware and UKCloud discuss the challenges customers face, how a sovereign cloud can help, and why it’s becoming a critical part of any multi-cloud strategy.
- Practical Guide of Next-Generation Security Services for Cloud Providers [SEC1782] – Learn how cloud provider partners can design and define a security service portfolio using VMware security and virtual cloud network products.
- VMware Zero Carbon Committed as a Cloud Provider Differentiator for Growth [MCL2340] – Join us for an exciting panel with Microsoft, Google, and Equinix on how cloud providers can differentiate cloud services by helping companies achieve their aggressive decarbonization goals with VMware’s NEW Zero Carbon Committed initiative.
- Build a Compelling Modern Apps and Managed Application Cloud Business [APP1080] – Learn how to build a comprehensive solution stack based on a TCO model for modern application platforms and managed applications platform services, ranging from container-as-a-service offerings to databases, web services, and more—all of which can be enabled through the VMware Cloud Provider Programs.
- Also, be sure to check out sessions that showcase new capabilities, including VMware Cloud Director [MCL2167], VMware Cloud Partner Navigator [MCL1421], and Advanced Load Balancer Services [NET1306], get the latest on NSX-T migration covered in NSX-V to NSX-T Transition [NET2271]. Lastly, find out how we can help you with your Go-To-Market with the Top 7 monetizable plays for Cloud Provider GTM [PAR3151]
Go deep with Demo Sessions, Meet the Experts, Tech+ Tutorials, and Hands-On Labs:
- Join us for Demo Sessions to empower you in many ways:
- Target DevOps and Developer personas: VMware Tanzu Portfolio Overview for Kubernetes-as-a-Service (KaaS)  and learn how to deploy Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Multi-Cloud (TKGm) with VMware Cloud Director 
- Make the transition to NSX-T before upcoming deadlines: Assess VMware Cloud Director to Determine Your NSX-T Migration Readiness . Also, check out Migrate to NSX-T Data Center Using NSX Migration for VMware Cloud Director 
- Learn how to Migrate On-Premises Workloads to a VMware Cloud Director cloud  and Migrate and Protect On-Premises Workloads to a VMware Cloud Director Cloud 
- Also, check out how you can provide:
- Meet the Expert for direct learning and the opportunity to ask questions:
- Connect with Satish Katpally and see how enterprises are Consuming Cloud Provider SASE Services [EDG1304] with evolving multi-cloud trends around managed SD-WAN and security
- Join Romain Decker to learn about migration: NSX Data Center for vSphere to NSX-T Data Center for Cloud Providers [MCL1095]
- Come and learn with David Manconi and Urbano Criola, as they discuss a global service provider’s Multi-Cloud Journey with VMware Cloud Director Service [MCL1799] – how they built an asset-light, scalable service, using VMware Cloud Director service, VMware vRealize Operations Cloud, VMware Carbon Black Cloud, and other VMware SaaS offerings.
- Tech+ Tutorial is an exclusive opportunity for Tech+ Pass holders to attend Redefining the Art of Possible with VMware Cloud [MCL2333]: Get a technical walk-through of the platform (VxRail, VMware vSAN, VMware NSX-T, networking) and hear how it helps automation, rapid deployment, and enhanced visibility – along with a demo on how to use Terraform on top of VMware.
- Attend Hands-on Labs to give you the maximum content depth in virtual mode:
- Video walkthrough on how to use VMware Cloud Director Availability for Disaster Recovery to failover or fail back a datacenter – VMware Cloud Provider Platform – DR and Migration using VMware Cloud Director Availability [OD-HOL-2282-01-HBD]. Tech+ Pass holder can attend the Guided Workshop [GWS-HOL-2282-01-HBD] on the same topic.
We look forward to your presence at VMworld 2021. Please register using this link right away for the General Pass or Tech+ Pass (click here to understand the differences) to ensure a slot at your desired sessions – popular ones are expected to fill up soon!
As well, stay engaged with us on social media, by following VMware Cloud Providers on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and be the first to learn about new announcements!. We’ll be releasing some big announcements on there, closer to the VMworld 2021 event date!