The VMworld 2018 Content Catalog is now live! If you have new cloud infrastructure projects kicking off in the second half of 2018 or in the coming year, looking to deploy the latest applications on cost-efficient infrastructure, or just wanting to hear what’s new from industry experts at VMware, we’ve got the sessions for you!
There will be 33 breakout sessions, 6 TechTalks, 5 expert roundtables, 3 Hands-on Labs (HOL), and 2 cannot miss VMware showcase keynotes touching on VMware Cloud Foundation. That’s a lot of content to choose from! With this in mind, we have listed 5 of our favorite sessions that we expect to fill up fast.
Top 5 Cloud Foundation Sessions
- Standardized, Automated and Adaptive: The Future of Private Cloud is Here [PRV3670BU] – This session will be led by John Gilmartin, VP and General Manager of the Integrated Systems BU, to address how solutions like VMware Cloud Foundation and VMware Validated Designs help customer successfully navigate a multi-cloud end state.
- Innovating Beyond HCI: How VMware is Driving the Next Data Center Revolution on Tuesday at 11am [HCI3728KU] – The exclusive HCI Showcase will be hosted by Yanbing Li, SVP and General Manager of Storage and Availability BU, and John Gilmartin, VP and General Manager of the Integrated Systems BU. Together, they will cover how we’re innovating beyond just HCI and how you can easily upgrade from just virtualized servers to a true Digital Foundation that enables you to run any application on any cloud while protecting your infrastructure investments.
- VMware Cloud Foundation Architecture Deep Dive [PRV1933BUR] – Join our technical expert Josh Townsend as we go under the hood and dig into details of both the physical and logical design, and show how VMware Cloud Foundation makes it easy for you to succeed in your data center modernization and hybrid cloud journey.
- 176 Nodes, No Problem: A Virtual Desktop Story [PRV1889BU] – In a world of ever-growing complexity, it’s refreshing to hear stories about simplicity! Hear from our customer Highmark on how he was able to deploy 88 nodes per site in under 4 days using VMware Cloud Foundation and how his environment is being managed post-production.
- Building the Ultimate Hybrid Cloud with VMware Cloud Foundation [PRV1463BU] – Join technical experts Heath Johnson and Ninad Desai to review a reference architecture for building a hybrid cloud with VMware Cloud Foundation. You will quickly understand how to connect VMware Cloud Foundation to VMware Cloud on AWS. At the end of the session, you’ll be ready to build your hybrid cloud!
So I hope you’re as excited as I am, and will join us at all of these great sessions! Don’t wait to complete your schedule today… go to the VMworld 2018 Content Catalog and register for your sessions!