Maybe you’ve heard of VMware Cloud Foundation, but not quite sure what is it? Are you a system administrator feeling a little down because you’re always short on time with a growing list of deliverables that’s weighing you down? Do you spend a lot of your day executing on the same repetitive, time-consuming tasks and want to free up more time to work on interesting and engaging IT projects? Are you an architect or CxO looking for innovative solutions to deliver more services faster to your constituents while not breaking the bank?
VMware Cloud Foundation is here to address your concerns. VMware Cloud Foundation provides a single unified SDDC platform for the hybrid cloud. What that means is you can have a fully functioning SDDC infrastructure – complete with compute, storage and networking – that is ready to start running your applications in a matter of hours rather than months. How? VMware Cloud Foundation has a key piece of software called the SDDC Manager that masks all the complexity of getting an infrastructure set up and automates what were previously extremely manual day 0 to day 2 operations, such as deployment, configuration, provisioning and upgrades/patches. Furthermore, on an ongoing basis, SDDC Manager provides a single view to manage your hardware and software infrastructure and continues to be used in conjunction with the tools you’re already familiar with, such as vCenter, vRealize Operations, and vRealize Log Insight.
Whether you are looking to keep your applications on your private cloud and use public cloud for extensibility only OR you are looking to get out of the business of managing infrastructure altogether and want to move most of your workloads to the public cloud, VMware Cloud Foundation delivers a common platform that can be extended across both your private and public clouds, enabling you with full workload mobility and freedom.
Get out of the office and spend some quality time with some of our technical experts! We have some great in-person opportunities to check out in the coming months. Here’s our list of top 5…
- VMUG UserCon – These are free 1-day conferences in various local cities, providing you with a great way to hear from some VMware experts and network with your peers. Check out VMware Cloud Foundation at the following UserCons: Netherlands, DC/Potomac, Seattle, San Diego
- SociaLabs – These are free interactive, instructor-led hands-on labs (HOLs) lasting approx. ½ day. We kick start with a brief overview of Cloud Foundation and spend most of the time on lab activity. We’ll be coming to New York City and Cincinnati in the coming months.
- Conferences – Planning a trip to Vegas? We’ll be at Dell EMC World (May 8th – 11th), Interop (May 15th – 17th) and HP Discover (June 6th – 8th). Come meet/hear from our technical experts at the VMware booth, in our theatre sessions and breakout sessions!
And if you can’t get out of the office, we have a few virtual events coming up as well:
- ActualTech Media Ecocast on Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (April 12th)
- VMUG Live Webinar (May 18th) – VMware Cloud Foundation Technical Deep Dive. Registration info will be provided shortly.
For more information,