Are you studying Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a related discipline? Are you excited about exploring a career opportunity while still at the university?
If the answer is yes, the VMware Internship Program is for you. We are opening 64 positions for the majors listed above in the next few weeks. The program lasts 3 to 6 months and represents a rare opportunity to participate in developing real-life projects and understanding what you actually do on the job while getting paid on a schedule that best fits your university program.
Why apply for VMware Internship Program?
- Real-life project – you will be working on innovative and challenging projects that might directly impact VMware’s product development or might lead to registering a patent.
- Mentorship – you will have your personal mentor who’ll guide you through. You will have the opportunity to learn by doing and from your mentor’s experience.
- Excellent compensation package – you will get paid for expanding your knowledge and gaining a practical perspective on your career prospects.
- Career opportunity – more than 80% of the interns who have successfully finished the program have been offered a full-time job at VMware and have joined the company. The next one might be you.
- Flexibility – Opportunity to choose between working schemes that fit your and the project’s needs.
Read about the experience Gabriel Saliev had with the internship program.
Open Internship Positions
Check out the open internship positions here and submit your application for the chosen role.