We’re excited to release another video in the series on PowerCLI tips and tricks! This time we’re covering how to use PowerCLI for distributed switch management.
This video shows how to perform the following tasks easily:
- Creating a vSphere Distributed Switch
- Adding Hosts to the Created vSphere Distributed Switch
- Creating Distributed Port Groups
- Creating a VMKernel NIC with vMotion Enabled
- Creating a VMKernel NIC with Fault Tolerance Enabled
- Backing Up a vSphere Distributed Switch Configuration
- Restoring a vSphere Distributed Switch Configuration
Watch the Video
Other videos in this series are available below. If you haven’t seen them yet, I highly recommend them. They are all quick, easy to learn and easy to reproduce in your own environment.