Becoming officially Spring Certified demonstrates your understanding of Spring and helps to advance your career as a Spring Developer. To become Spring Certified:
STEP 1: To be fully prepared for the Spring Certification exam and to receive the Spring Certification exam voucher developers will need to attend a professional 4-day Spring training. Depending on your level of experience with Spring and your focus as a developer you can choose from:
- Core Spring – leads to becoming a Spring Certified Professional
- Spring Web – leads to becoming a Certified Spring Web Application Developer
- Enterprise Integration with Spring – leads to becoming a Certified Enterprise Integration Specialist
STEP 2: After the training you will receive a SpringSource Certification exam voucher that you can use at a Pearson Vue Center. Pearson Vue has hundreds of locations all over the world so you are guaranteed to have an exam center near you. You can use the SpringSource Certification exam location finder to see what exam centers are available near you.
STEP 3: Take the exam, pass the exam and you are now officially Spring Certified! The Spring Certification has several advantages for you as a developer:
- Advance your career: The Spring Certification is the only recognized and official certification for the Spring Framework.
- Show your Spring Certification Badge on LinkedIn: Spring Certified developers are eligible to join the network of Spring Certified developers on LinkedIn. The certification badge will be shown on your profile and you can join in a selected group of Spring Professionals to discuss developer problems, solutions and new projects.
- Receive the official Spring Certification: You will be sent a document proving you are officially Spring Certified.