Not too be outdone by all the new and amazing vSphere 6 features, there are a number of scale and performance enhancements within the vSphere 6 platform that should be highlighted.
This new whitepaper details not only the new features and scale, but the results of the most recent performance measurements around them.
– VMware vCenter Server Appliance feature and performance parity
– Virtual Machines scale up to 128 vCPU, 4TB RAM for the largest enterprise workloads
– Complete optimization of the vSphere storage stack too support flash and NVMe
– Network IO Control v3 with reservations for guests and tenants
– 40GbE improvements around throughout and reduction of compute costs
I hope you are as excited as I am about this release. vSphere 6 enables the virtualization of all your enterprise workloads with confidence.
Got a question? Ask below.