VMworld was awesome, but what a crazy week. We had the launch of the vCloud Suite and with it of course vSphere 5.1, vCloud Director 5.1 and everything that comes with it. My colleagues and I spent a lot of time the last 6 months creating collateral and you can expect some great blog posts in the upcoming weeks!
I hope everyone enjoyed VMworld as much as we did, and we hope to see you in Barcelona again.
- Excellent whitepaper by Grant Suzuki! This document focuses on the use of vShield App to secure applications in the DMZ. http://www.vmware.com/resources/techresources/10298
- Demo time – Consuming vCloud Director 5.1 resources in 10 minutes (Duncan Epping) http://vmwa.re/13e
- Demo time – vCloud Director 5.1 disaster recovery demo (Duncan Epping) http://vmwa.re/13g
- How to Enable Nested ESXi & Other Hypervisors in vCloud Director 5.1 (William Lam) http://t.co/iXFOioMU
- Project Nanosphere (William Lam) http://bit.ly/TM9Fo2
- New Features of the vSphere Storage Appliance version 5.1 (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/N6xIQe
- How to Enable Nested ESXi & Other Hypervisors in vSphere 5.1 (William Lam) http://bit.ly/OSdoAh
- vSphere 5.1 New Storage Features (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/SanDF3
- Setting the record straight on VMware vSphere Data Protection (Jeff Hunter) http://bit.ly/QRnZPg
- The Best Keep Getting Better – VMware vSphere 5.1 Performance (Joey Dieckhans) http://bit.ly/QRocC4
- SRM 5.1 and vSphere Replication as a Standalone Feature (Ken Werneburg) http://bit.ly/OMnVyG
- Announcing VMware vCloud Director 5.1! (Tom Stephens) http://bit.ly/SanZeT