By Duncan Epping, Principal Architect.
Technical Marketing Update 2012 – Week 18
It is a short update this week. I am just back from my holiday and I know others are working hard on various papers and slidedecks. Some of those papers should be online soon. I will let you know when they are.
- With vSphere 5.0 and HA can I share datastores across clusters? (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/JWncqL
- New Storage Features in VMware View 5.1 (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/IzZPWD
- Scale Out VSA – Mounting VSA NFS datastores to non-VSA ESXi hosts (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/KUtKbF
- Combining affinity rule types (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/J1peX6
- Using the Entity Resolver in the vCloud API (William Lam) http://bit.ly/IHjlwM
- Octopus Desktop Background (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/K5WwUC
- Whiteboard desk (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/Kx0aEr
- VMFS Locking Uncovered (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/INvDaw
- Working with VM Devices in PowerCLI (Alan Renouf) http://bit.ly/IzmdP9