Although VMware Studio 2.0 Beta was originally scheduled to be released on Monday the VMware Studio team worked very hard and managed to release it yesterday.
We are pleased to announce that the beta version of VMware Studio 2.0 has been released and is available for download. We look forward to receiving your feedback – issues, feature requests, suggestions for improvement – through the Discussions forum in the VMware Studio 2.0 Beta Program Community.
If you already have a Store account on VMware.com, register for the beta directly.
If you do not have a Store account, please create an account AND join the beta.
The VMware Team
Besides several fixes multiple new features have been added:
- Windows Support (32 bit and 64 bit) 2003 & 2008 Server
- Create multi-VM vApp and multi-VM VA
- 64 bit support for SLES 10.2, RHEL 5.2 & 5.3, CentOS 5.2 & 5.3
- Extensible in-guest Management Framework
- OVF 1.0 support
- Eclipse Plugin
- Enable ESX, ESXi, VC, Server 2.0 and Workstation as provisioning engine
- Automatic Dependency Resolution (Static)
- Publish OVF to VC
- Infrastructure enhancements – GUI and Builds
- Studio-created VM as Input