Planet V12n, our collection of the world’s best virtualization bloggers, is expanding to include 12 new sites . Check out the list below.
We’re also planning a redesign of the blog pages here, including a better way to find VMware blogs (a blog and feed directory) and an update to the planet aggregators.
If you have any suggestions, let me know. Here a few questions that have been on my mind.
- Is the current 300 character summary ok?
- Do you need better filtering (keywords/tags, search, etc)?
- Is it enough of a fire hose that we need to display just titles only like Planet Lotus?
- Should we display fewer entries like blogs.sun.com?
- Would you like a separate planet with just virtualization news (as opposed to blog commentary and tech talk)?
Without further ado, here are new inhabitants of the planet. See sample posts from each at last week’s entry: Bloggers to watch out for. So to all the bloggers and potential bloggers out there: remember to blog what you know; remember to link to each other (giving credit gives good karma); and go forth and virtualize!
- Desktop Virtualization (Gleb Reys)
- InformationWeek’s Virtualization Blog (Joe Hernick)
- vinf.net (Simon Gallagher)
- vinternals (Stuart Radnidge)*
- Virtual Enthusiasm (Clint Eschberger)
- virtualization stuff (Mark Mac Auley)
- Virtualization Pro (SearchVMware.com)
- VM-Aware (Paul Shannon)
- VMHero (Ryan)
- VMware Videos (David Davis)
- VMware World(Jack)
- x86 Virtualization (vmguru)
*Stu still has some opinions about the direction VC should go (which he should post), but he has also weighed in again: VirtualCenter 2.5 Update 1 Upgrade Process – Not So Sucky After All!