You may have heard how using VMware Carbon Black Cloud (CBC) can prevent malware attacks, but have you had the chance to see it in action?
Experience VMware CBC solution during our hands-on threat hunting event hosted for vExperts and learn how to block malware and review live alerts.
Oct 21, 2021 9am PDT
- SOC analyst role simulation using VMware TestDrive
- Live Attacks
- Threat hunting using Carbon Black
What you’ll learn:
- Navigating, accessing, and using the Carbon Black next-gen AV and EDR solution
- Multi-phased attack approach taken by advanced threat actors
- Types of attacks used in the multi-phased attack approach
- How Carbon Black’s prevention works against a variety of attack types
- Investigating alerts in the Carbon Black Cloud console
As one of the perks of being vExpert, you now have access to VMware TestDrive.
VMware TestDrive is a LIVE environment where you interact with LIVE systems, networks, and platforms such as Carbon Black.
Verify TestDrive access: https://testdrive.vidmpreview.com/authcontrol/auth/request
For access or more information about TestDrive, please reach out to your vExpert program.
Additional VMware Carbon Black resources:
- VMware Hands-on Labs (HOL):
- Carbon Black Cloud Workload Protection — https://labs.hol.vmware.com/HOL/catalogs/lab/10212
- Carbon Black Endpoint Standard – https://labs.hol.vmware.com/HOL/catalogs/lab/10096
- TechZone: https://carbonblack.vmware.com
- VMware Security Advisors: https://www.vmware.com/security/howlers-security-experts.html
- Community: https://community.carbonblack.com