Today we’ve released an update to Fusion 8 and Fusion 8 Pro with version 8.1.
We’ve included a raft of bug fixes in the following areas:
- Fixes an issues with the Easy Install process misinterpreting Windows 10 Version 1511 ISO images as Windows server 2012 R2 images
- Resolved an issue where reverse DNS lookup does not work in a virtual machine when a dnsmasq server is installed and configured on the Mac host.
- Fixed a crashing issue when unplugging a monitor from the Mac when Fusion is in Full Screen view with multiple monitors.
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Excel responding to input with a one-second delay
- Fixed an issue when using USB devices with a virtual machine on an OS X 10.11 host might cause the virtual machine to crash.
- Fixed an issue when the host and guest non-English language keyboard layout differ when the virtual machine is accessed remotely using VNC.
- Fixed an issue when a USB Attached SCSI (UAS) device connected to a USB 3.0 port on a Mac OS X 10.9 or later host might fail to successfully connect to the guest.
- Resolved an issue when copying a large file between a USB storage device and an OS X virtual machine might stall and fail.
This update is free for all Fusion 8 customers.