Today Apple announced the immediate availability of OS X Mavericks and we could not be happier to report that VMware Fusion 6 runs smoothly!
VMware Fusion 6 and Fusion 6 Professional also provide support for new OS X Mavericks capabilities:
- Mavericks multiple display support: Windows and Mac desktops displayed simultaneously in separate displays—just swipe to move between them
- Display your Windows environment on your HDTV via AirPlay using an Apple TV
- Run OS X Mavericks as a virtual machine
- Create OS X Mavericks virtual machines directly from the OS X Recovery Partition
- Add Windows files to Finder tabs (when using the Fusion Shared Folders feature)
- Tag Windows files (when using the Fusion Shared Folders feature)
In addition, VMware Fusion 6 and Fusion 6 Professional support dictation for Windows applications, including Mavericks enhanced dictation for Macs not connected to the Internet.
VMware Fusion 6 and Fusion 6 Professional also pair nicely with the newly announced Macs:
- Optional font size adjustment for an even crisper Windows environments on Retina display Macs
- Updated virtualization engine that can support up to 16 vCPUs and 64GB of RAM per virtual machine.
- Up to 25% faster performance (compared with Fusion 5) when running Windows 7
We hope you enjoy Mavericks and Fusion 6! Feel free to drop us a line below or on our Facebook or Twitter pages.
To buy or upgrade to VMware Fusion 6, click here.
To buy or upgrade to VMware Fusion 6 Professional, click here.
The Fusion Team