If you are a Mac developer, or Mac enthusiast, you may be interested in running/playing with Mac OS X Snow Leopard in the safety of a virtual machine on your Mac. VMware Fusion now allows you to do this, after the Fusion team fixed a kernel panic issue. We posted the fix in VMware Fusion forum. After applying the fix, you should be able to run current 32-bit Snow Leopard server builds in a VMware Fusion 2.0.2 virtual machine.

15 thoughts on “A Quick Note on Running Mac OS X Snow Leopard Virtual Machine in VMware Fusion 2.0.2

1. Henri Bernhard

VMWare FUSION 2 Version 2.0
    Thank you for registering your product with Smith Micro
    Your registration card was received in the mail on 08/07/2009
    Please note your Support Number for the product
    VMWare Fusion mac os x 2 is 090807-000257.

2. Henri Bernhard

serie number for VMWare FUSION version2 for Mac ALA33005340
    VMWare Fusion mac os x 2 is 090807-000257. ne fonctionne pas.

3. http://acaiberryfrance.lo.gs

Le Йthйrй Acai Berry Max nous-mкmes renfort a perte а l’йgard
    de charge, detoxifie puis ameliore ce metabolisme.
    L’origine 100% naturelle une garantie malgrй bon fonctionnement, effets
    secondaires total ce bien qu’un orange a. Ce Sain
    Acai Berry Max levant l’un sыrs brin supplements alimentaires lequel
    circulent avйrйs commentaires entierement positifs.
    C’est pourquoi le garanti en compagnie de remboursement d’argent qu’il donne est dans ces йduquй existent.
    l’objectif orient en mкme temps que йgarer du charge facilement alors parmi total
    securite il complet simplement meilleure solution.

prиs une raison quelconque vous-mкme n’etes satisfait, toi avez 180 jours malgrй
    obtenir rempli votre piиce.

My blog post – acheter acai berry (http://acaiberryfrance.lo.gs)

4. sleeping bag weight

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Here is my web site – sleeping bag weight

5. camping stove jets

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

my page camping stove jets

6. Darren

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

7. pure white kidney

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be
    aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
    whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

8. nu colon pro diet

You can certainly see your skills in the article you
    write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such
    as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    At all times go after your heart.

9. nouvebelle

excellent submit, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this.
    You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge
    readers’ base already!

10. igrow before and after pics

They ѡant you to com&#6513 t&#1086 tɦ&#6513 ѕа&#8572οn օn ɑ rеǥ&#6489lɑг basiѕ ѕο tɦеy tеl&#8572 ʏ&#11423u tɦɑt үօu neе&#8574 tօ ցеt a hаіrсսt
    &#6513ν&#6513гy fߋսr tο ѕіх wееҝs, but іt’ѕ j&#6489ѕt a &#7457ɑʏ f&#11423г
    t&#1211еm tо mɑκе
    mօге mοneү.
    &#5025edhеɑԁѕ аnd fо&#8572ҝѕ աitɦ сοuгѕе haіг աі&#8572&#8572 tуρіcɑ&#8572&#8572y bе Һіɡh&#6513г ѕɦеԀdeгs thаn b&#8572оndеѕ օг
    tҺ&#1086ѕе ԝіth fіne Һair.

lіɡht оf օne
    ѡaνеlеngth, not
    &#11423f аn еntiге ѕρесtгսm
    &#8572іκ&#6513 a &#8572іǥҺt bսlЬ.

mу ρаgе; igrow before and after pics