“Attending VMworld is key to understanding not only VMware’s current roadmap but also our broader strategy and forward-looking innovations. On behalf of the entire VMware team, I look forward to sharing more with you at VMworld 2021.”
– Raghu Raghuram, CEO, VMware
VMworld 2021 is right around the corner, with less than a month before the festivities begin on Tuesday, October 5th! VMworld 2021 is designed for you to welcome change—to realize a world with more options and less complexity, more automation and less overhead, more choice and no compromise.
If you haven’t already, Register now and join VMware executives, industry leaders, and best-in-field knowledge experts for a 48-hour experience that works best for you:
- Americas | October 5 & 6
- Asia Pacific | October 6 & 7
- EMEA | October 6 & 7
Below is a list of all learning tracks available this year at VMworld:
- Vision & Innovation: Learn more about how VMware and other tech giants are making future digital solutions and innovations a reality.
- Multi-Cloud: Redefine the foundation of IT with consistent cloud infrastructure and operations everywhere, giving you multi-cloud freedom that powers app innovation.
- App Modernization: Discover the tools you need to quickly and securely build, run and manage your cloud native apps or modernize your current apps and infrastructure.
- Security: Learn how to leverage your infrastructure and Zero Trust control points – users, devices, workloads and networks – to protect your apps and data.
- Networking: Automate great application experiences with a network that is consistent, comprehensive, and programmable from core to cloud to edge.
- Edge: Rethink what the edge can mean for your business and learn how enterprises and CSPs can create immersive customer experience and activate new revenue streams at the edge with Enterprise sovereignty.
- End User Services: Explore a holistic change in the way end user services are delivered by IT, providing the apps and data employees need as well as the out of box experiences that scale across platforms, locations and device ownership models.
- Inspire Change: Help develop an organization that supports professional development, advances diversity, equity and inclusion, and fosters environmental, social and governance impact.
Be sure to log into the content catalog to add the partner-exclusive sessions— that include the Partner General Session featuring our CEO, Raghu Raghuram and SVP, Worldwide Commercial & Partner Sales, Sandy Hogan—to your conference agenda. Also, you may also not want to miss the Fireside chat session with Emmy-award-winning actor, author, and patient advocate Michael J. Fox.
Lastly, don’t forget to add our session “What’s New in the TAP Program?” (PAR3123) to your conference agenda as well! In this session, we will be discussing the new and exciting changes that have been made to the VMware Technology Alliance Partner Program (TAP) to streamline, simplify, and add value to the technology partner experience. This session will include a new and improved way to access NFR licenses, an overview of the updated benefits and requirements, an explanation of the benefits of publishing on the VMware Marketplace and an introduction and demo of the new customized portal, Technology Partner Hub, designed specifically to meet technology partner needs.