VMware announced upcoming releases for its portfolio of operations management products – vRealize Operations 6.6, vRealize Log Insight 4.5, vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 and vRealize Network Insight 3.4.
vRealize Operations 6.6
This release delivers several game-changing innovations, redesigned user experience, and greater/deeper integration across software-defined data center technologies and multiple public clouds. VMware vRealize Operations 6.6 delivers core capabilities around:
- Application-aware SDDC and multi-cloud monitoring to help customers accelerate adoption of SDDC and integrate public clouds.
- Automated and proactive performance management helps customers simplify operations, avoid disruption and free up time for more strategic tasks.
- Cloud Planning, capacity optimization and compliance through a tight integration with vRealize Business for Cloud, which appears as “Business Management” tab within the vRealize Operations UI.
For more information on vRealize Operations 6.6, please visit the Cloud Management Blog.
vRealize Log Insight 4.5
VMware vRealize Log lnsight delivers heterogeneous and highly scalable log management with intuitive, actionable dashboards, sophisticated analytics, and broad third-party extensibility. With this new release, you’ll experience:
- Full Integration in-context within vRealize Operations provides direct launch into Log Insight Dashboard and Log Insight Interactive Analytics mode, and object and vRealize Operations Alerts auto-initiated log management
- New Server Capabilities including vUpdated Log Insight RESTful APIs and vComprehensive SSO support
- Improved agent capabilities through vAgent multi-destination
Other new features and capabilities of vRealize Log Insight 4.5 can be found here.
vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3
The new release of vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 continues to improve the ease-of-access and ease-of-use for private cloud cost management and delivers more visibility into public cloud spending. This new release allows you to:
- Easier cost management with improvements to navigation, decision making tools, insight tools, and IT service pricing
- More visibility to optimize cloud management with enhancements to usage and cost visibility
Details about the vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 announcement can be found on the Cloud Management blog.
vRealize Network Insight 3.4
vRealize Network Insight 3.4 allows you to plan micro-segmentation, troubleshoot across virtual and physical infrastructure and manage and scale NSX deployments. Other capabilities of this new release include:
- Manage public cloud security with visibility into your AWS infrastructure
- Troubleshoot across the virtual and physical infrastructure by providing layer 2 network visibility in the VM to VM path and enhanced traffic and security analytics
- Customize for maximum deployment flexibility by integrating with log management products
Full description of new features and capabilities of vRealize Network Insight 3.4 can be found here.