Dell Technologies World is the premier event for technologists. This year, we’re excited to see you in person, May 2-5 in Las Vegas in booth 938. There will also be a full slate of digital and on-demand content.
VMware SASE™ will present two theater sessions in the VMware booth on Monday May 2 at 8 pm, and Tuesday May 3 at 1:30 pm.
“Protect and connect workers with apps—everywhere”
Workers are everywhere and connecting to apps in the cloud, data center, SaaS or edge. Enterprises need the agility to manage risk while enabling high worker productivity, no matter the location. Senior technical marketing engineer Mike Scott will show you how simple is it to deploy a VMware SD-WAN™ vEdge cluster in your environment.
In addition to the theater sessions, you can stop by VMware booth 938 any time during the show to see a demo of the session material.
More to discover from VMware and Dell
After you’ve learned about the speed and simplicity of integrating VMware SD-WAN and VMware SASE into a Dell environment, stick around! The event will feature more than 35 VMware-led sessions, both in-person and digital, including:
- Hybrid and remote work with VMware Workspace ONE
- Research by the VMware Threat Analysis Unit on exposing malware in Linux-based multi-cloud environments
- VMware Tanzu for Kubernetes operations
- Modern apps on VMware Cloud Foundation
- A customer interview about how S&P Global succeeded with a VMware-based cross-cloud approach
- Developing a telecom-grade cloud foundation for network services delivery with VMware, Wind River and Red Hat