Industry consortium MEF is hosting a free series of nine immersive video episodes, the Infinite Edge Series, to bring you valuable insights on the infinite possibilities of the digital world across the network core, the cloud, and the edge. Each monthly episode features live sessions and Q&A with industry experts.
As part of Episode 3, VMware SD-WAN and AT&T presented a deep-dive session called “SD-WAN and SASE: Playing Well Together.”
Available now on-demand, you’ll learn from:
- VMware’s Craig Connors, VP and CTO of the SD-WAN and SASE business
- Rupesh Chokshi, AT&T Vice President, Cybersecurity
- Will Eborall, AT&T Business, Assistant VP, Edge Solutions Product Marketing Management
VMware and AT&T are two of the world’s leading providers of MEF 3.0 SD-WAN certified solutions. This session explored secure access service edge (SASE) as the natural evolution of SD-WAN. You can learn why and how SD-WAN and security are converging and accelerating change and innovation at the network edge, and gain insight into the critical role that SASE services will play in the future of application delivery.
- Can’t get enough Craig Connors? Watch him and VMware SVP & GM Sanjay Uppal take a SASE minute and discuss what’s new with SASE and ZTNA.
- Download our SASE & ZTNA for Dummies eBook and learn how these concepts are reinventing remote access and security for millions of home-based and mobile workers.
- Visit our SASE web page.