Proactively inform your customers about the vSphere 6.0 End Of General Support and help them upgrade to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7. Note that by upgrading to vSphere 6.5 or 6.7, customers not only get all the latest capabilities of vSphere, but also the latest vSAN release and capabilities (with the separate vSAN license). Learn more about vSphere 6.7.
Register for upcoming webinars on VMware Learning Zone today. These sessions are FREE and typically include an instructor hour, where you can ask your questions in a live, instant-feedback format.
- November 13 – Tanzu: Any App, Any Cloud, Any Cluster
- November 14 – Troubleshooting vSphere HA and DRS clusters
- November 21 – What’s New with VMware Cloud Services?
- December 12 – vSAN View and Dashboard Development in vROPS
Access the Q3 CY2019 VCPP Product User Guide today. It contains new products such as VMware Cloud Foundation for Service Providers and updates for vSAN, vRealize Operations Chargeback, and HCX.
Download this whitepaper to find out how you can profit from selling the validated solution – by VMware vSAN and technology partner, Rubrik – that delivers benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure with data protection and management, to NoSQL databases.
Read the Virtual Blocks blog to learn more and start benefiting from selling this joint solution. VMware vSAN and Veeam, both recently certified to run SAP HANA, have partnered to deliver management and operational simplicity, performance with scalability and durability, and deployment flexibility for the most demanding mission-critical workloads.
451 Research has proven VMware to be the market leader in hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), stating that 2.5x more organizations select vSAN for their digital transformation than the second largest vendor. Read more.
Go here, to access these new Solution Enablement Toolkits (SETs):
- vSAN Health Check: Assess storage virtualization health
- vSAN Design and Deploy: Design and deploy a software-defined storage foundation
- vSAN Adoption: Provide operational adoption of storage virtualization
Test Drive for vSAN is a great way to show customers, in a demonstration environment, how vSAN can help them meet their storage needs in a convenient, cost-effective, and flexible manner. Learn more.
Assessment tools are designed to accelerate your digital transformation by providing tools to evaluate your environment and assess readiness for true SDDC or cross-multi cloud. The Assessments Lounge at VMworld Europe will be showcasing our SDDC and EUC assessment tools for Hybrid Cloud, vSphere Optimization, vSAN, and VMware Network.
This is your opportunity to meet with the experts, who can show you how to easily access these tools, co-brandable assets, call scripts, and reports.
Walk away with the tools to build your assessment-led selling strategies through demand generation and sales acceleration that include:
- Finding new customers to offer these value-added assessments
- Expanding the footprint with your existing customers at renewal
- Helping your customers to understand current issues/risks, as well as potential cost savings
- Showing where your value can be added to your customers’ current environment
- Creating precision around recommended courses of action
- Earning the trusted advisor status
Plan to stop by the Assessment Lounge even if you are with your customers as it may help to accelerate your deal cycle.
VMware vSAN 6.7U1 provides a new HCI experience to help customers accelerate their business through seamless evolution, leading flexibility, and cloud ubiquity. As identified by Gartner, it’s the only HCI solution in the market to address all hybrid cloud use cases, while boosting your profitability.