We’re excited to announce that VMware NSX, version 6.2.3, is now available for all customers with active support. As we evolve the NSX platform, we continue to place a high degree of emphasis on helping customers operationalize NSX, speed-up deployment, and integrate with more systems from our NSX ecosystem partners. This latest release introduces enhanced network monitoring and troubleshooting tools with expanded hardware partner integration.
Some of the top highlights include:
Native Visibility and Reporting
Resolve problems faster, visualize event trends, trigger alerts, and more, all in real-time with VMware vRealize Log Insight for NSX, now included with NSX Standard, Advanced and Enterprise licenses. This new capability introduces:
- Centralized big data log management built for NSX
- Monitoring and dashboards for network virtualization and security
Improvements to NSX Management and Operations
Reduce Mean Time to Recovery with improved troubleshooting and operational capabilities. Key enhancements include:
- Dashboards for health status of components and built-in monitoring of all critical systems communication channels
- Simplified filtering of firewall rules
- Enhancements to central CLI
- New partner services to enable packet capture and analysis
More Ways to Connect Physical Workloads
Integration with NSX-certified Partner hardware VTEPs has been broadened with new models from Arista, Brocade and HPE, expanding the possibilities for connecting physical workloads into NSX virtual networks. Watch this space, even more partner integrations are on the way!