VMworld US is in Las Vegas this year and less than a month away. Recently the VMworld catalog was released allowing you to see all the session and plan your schedule. Once again, Log Insight is well represented with some knowledgeable people presenting on a variety of topics. Here are the top 5 sessions you should be sure to catch:
- #MGT8040 Turning up the Noise: How VMware’s Private Cloud Team is Getting Closer to the Heartbeat of their Infrastructure, Billions of Events at a Time
- #MGT8641 A Lot of Insight; No Power Point
- #MGT7685 Insight into the World of Logs with VMware vRealize Log Insight
- #INF8845 vSphere Logs Grow Up! Tech Preview of Actionable Logging with Log Insight
- #MGT9615-SPO vRealize the Possibilities: Application Agility and Rapid Deployment with vRealize Automation, Orchestration, Operations and Log Insight
Also, for those of you attending TAM Day, be sure to catch the following exclusive Log Insight sessions where you will get information that VMworld attendees will not!
* vRealize Operations and vRealize Log Insight: Ensure Performance and Availability Workshop
* TAM Customer Day – Ask the Experts Session Sunday, August 28, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.