Hitachi Server Content pack for VMware vRealize Log Insight provides log aggregation and indexing with near real-time search and analytics capabilities.
The HDS system is designed to consolidate existing rack-mount systems, for server consolidation and easier operation in a data center. Management modules, switch modules, power supply modules and fan modules can each be provided as per requirement such that the system can continue to operate even if one of the modules fails. For more information about Hitachi Server, visit Hitachi Server Compute Blade series .
Hitachi Server Content pack for VMware vRealize Log Insight collects, imports, and analyzes logs to provide real-time answers to problems related to systems, services, and applications, and derive important insights.
To fully leverage the power of this content pack Hitachi Compute blade is required. In addition, the Hitachi Compute Blade Management Module (SVP) must be configured and enable syslog setting.
Additional information and context
- Query notes: Each dashboard widget includes information about the widget and any other information making it possible to understand the data presented.
- Inventory:The Overview dashboard quantifies results seen through Hitachi Compute Blade Management Module audit logs making it simple to ensure complete environment monitoring.
VMware Log Insight 3.3+
Track changes and isolate security threats
Configuration management: Track user-initiated changes and automated Hitachi Compute Blade actions through the Configuration dashboard.
• Environmental changes: Get a complete picture from the Server – Maintenance dashboard or see more specific information like what compute blade are having issue with power through Power.
• Security: The Security dashboard allows you to find who is logging into Hitachi Compute Blade Management Module devices from which locations and through what means.
Proactive monitoring of your Hitachi Compute Blade Environment
• Quickly identify issues: The Overview dashboard gives you a single pane of glass to find problems in your Hitachi Compute Blade environment while the Powerdashboard does the same to isolate Server power related issues.
• Drill down to determine the root cause: Dashboard filters make it easy to see logs from specific parts of your Hitachi Compute Blade environment.
• Easily consume data: Powerful and dynamic visualizations make it possible to detect anomalies, perform trending analysis, and pinpoint specific issues through targeted queries.
• Alerts: Know what to monitor in your Hitachi Compute Blade Management Module audit logs and get notified when such events are detected.
The updated content pack can be found on the solutions exchange or via your Log Insight Server’s Content Pack Marketplace UI.