Tuesday, March 18th, 2014 10:00 PDT
Click here to register
For companies that rely on IT as a competitive weapon, applications are the engine that drive competitive advantage and enable new business opportunity. Nowhere is that pressure felt more than in application development and IT Operations where the demand for quicker access to applications and compute resources continues to accelerate.
To remain competitive, IT organizations must be more efficient and agile about how they deliver IT services across the business. The software-defined data center and unified automation solutions provide the core enabling technologies that will help drive this next level of IT efficiency.
Join VMware and guest speaker Mary Johnston Turner, IDC Research Vice President of Enterprise Systems Management Software for this FREE webinar and learn why:
- The delivery of IT as a service (ITaaS) enables IT organizations to more quickly and efficiently respond to changing business needs
- Unified automation solutions are critical enablers of agile IT organizations
- How enterprise IT organizations are embracing a service-centric view of delivering infrastructure and applications
- How automation and governance policies are essential to delivering consistent IT services optimized to the needs of each business.
Exactly the info you were needing right about now? Then Click here to register
To brush up on your vCloud Automation Center knowledge before March 18th, check out these resources.
- Watch the VMware IT Private Cloud – Exceeding Expectations video (2:28 min)
- Learn using the VCloud Automation 6.x Video Library
- Try HOL-SDC-1321 – vCloud Automation Center 6 from A to Z
Need help deploying your private cloud infrastructure or developing your business justification? Contact us and our experts can help your team build the business case and the solution to maximize your IT productivity.