Last month, we asked the recent users of vCenter Operations Evaluation Center to share their feedback on the 60-day free trial, and more than 772 respondents gave us their feedback. These results surpassed our expectations and we would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us some valuable insights.
Survey questions were asked in a variety of areas and we found out that users are very satisfied with the overall evaluation experience.
Here are some of the interesting comments:
“VMware has an excellent track record. The vCenter Operations Evaluation Center is another great product that shows the power of virtualization and its cost effectiveness is unmatched.”
“The engineers I worked with at VMware were very helpful in getting all our questions/concerns addressed in a timely manner.”
“It’s a great product. Very customizable for any environment. The custom dashboards are perfect. They take a little of a learning curve but when you have done it once, it’s easy after that.”
The feedback from the survey helped us in identifying key areas for making the next major update to the Evaluation Center. We plan to include the following refinements in the Evaluation Center beginning late Q2 this year:
- New Hands-on Labs experience along with the regular web download option.
- New targeted use case videos for different types of environments.
- Updated structure to map evaluation stages to the three editions of the suite.
Today, we are also pleased to announce the three winners of the vCenter Operations Evaluation Center survey, which were randomly drawn:
- First Prize: Adam Savage (Monster) – One Bose QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Second Prize: Lisa Sharpe (Robert Morris University) – One $250 Amazon.com Gift Card
- Third Prize: Chris Wittman (Lonza) – One $100 Amazon.com Gift Card
Congratulations to the three winners and thank you, again, everyone for your participation!
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or comments.