The new VMware Customer Connect Learning (VCCL) site has been redesigned with learner experience in mind, significantly improving navigation, search and content consumption. Now, learners will enjoy the following features:
- The new UI has been specifically designed for accessibility.
- VCCL is now SEO-friendly, which means that learners can use their favorite search engine to find learning content on VCCL.
- Dedicated pages for solutions, products and webinars make it easier to navigate learning, as well as bookmark favorite pages for future access.
- Improved global and page-specific search can be found throughout the site.
- An updated content metatag system enables learners to search and filter for content, including language localization and subtitles.
- The new course details page and course player improves the user’s understanding and consumption of content.
- The subscription page now describes the differences between subscription levels and offers resources to learn more.
- “What’s New” pop-up announces new feature and content releases.
- A News and Info section keeps learners up to date on VMware Learning announcements, developments and events.
- New group functionality enables learning and collaboration at the community level.
- VCCL will open a new certification group to all VCCL members.
- A VCDX private group will be available for those in the user community who have achieved the VCDX certification.
- The improved dashboard enables learners to resume content consumption quickly, view webinar registration, save content for future viewing, view content completion and download transcripts.
- Learners can find support for webinar series events, as well as continued support for individual webinar events.
- A new webinar archive page provides easy access to past events.
We are excited to welcome you to the new and improved learner experience at VMware Customer Connect Learning.