Did you join us for the first-ever online VMworld? If you did, thank you for helping us make it Possible Together!
While nothing comes close to the in-person VMworld experience, the VMware Learning team was excited to offer the same informative sessions and valuable offers we had in previous years. If you missed VMworld this year, here’s a short recap from VMworld 2020.
A big part of what makes VMworld such a valuable event is that it is THE place to discover the latest news about VMware solutions and up-level your expertise. As always, our expert instructor-led sessions focused on the current trends and actionable insights to help you maximize the value of your VMware technologies investments.
This year, the following sessions were particularly popular:
- All the Exam Guide Reviews, especially VCP-CMA
- How to Pass the VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Exam
- Getting Started with vSphere with Tanzu and Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
- Demystifying the NSX-T Data Center Distributed Firewall
Head over to VMware Customer Connect LearningTM to watch the recordings (and view other content) from our Exam Guide Review sessions.
As our VCPs, VCAPs, and VCDXs will tell you, if you’re looking to validate your skills, there’s no better way to do it than to become VMware Certified. Are you a proud VCP, VCAP, or VCDX who forgot to request your certification pin during VMworld? It’s not too late. Simply complete this form (by October 31) and we will email you a virtual certification pin PLUS a banner for your LinkedIn profile for your certification level.
In addition to our typical learning and certification activities at VMworld, we also shared two big announcements to help you get started growing and validating your skills.
- Extended access to complimentary premium digital training with VMware Customer Connect Learning™ (enrollment deadline: October 31, 2020)
- VMware Certified Technical Associate – a new certification for operators new to VMware technologies
Thanks to all our attendees for making VMworld 2020 so memorable and our best one yet! We hope to see you (in person) next year!