Our new five-day VMware Cloud: Deploy and Manage a vSphere Cloud course explores the VMware technologies that allow you to deploy and manage your private on-premise cloud and securely connect to other clouds, including: VMware vCenter Server® 6.5, VMware ESXi™ 6.5, VMware vSAN™ 6.5, the vRealize Automation platform, and VMware NSX®. You will learn about the newest features and enhancements available to help you configure, secure, and optimize your cloud environment.
When you leave this course, you’ll be able to:
- Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, and other platforms
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
- Configure and manage catalogs and blueprints
- Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation approval and governance policies
- Configure and deploy VMware NSX appliances to establish east-west and north-south connectivity
- and more!
For more information about these or any of our other courses, or assistance developing a learning plan for yourself or your team, please contact the Education Specialist for your area.