The Hands-on Labs Team is pleased to announce a new and improved way to provide feedback on your lab experience. If you need help finding new lab content or seeing an issue while taking a lab, you now have a central Support Portal for all your questions or feedback.
Visit http://hol-support.vmware.com to get started.
- Powered by Jira Service Desk, the new portal helps you search for commonly asked questions and answers.
- If an article did not address your question, click Support to find a selection of request types.
- We suggest you Login and Sign-up for an account before opening a ticket, so you can track all your requests.
- Look for the “Before opening a ticket” dropdown for a list of suggestions and common fixes.
- If you have an idea for a new or updated lab, select Lab Topic Idea.
- We are always open for ideas regarding how to improve the overall lab experience. To reach out to the team running the program, select New Feature Request.
- Please be aware that Hands-on Labs support is still on a best-effort basis. Response times will vary.
If you have any questions or problems with your labs, don’t hesitate. Reach out. We are here to help.
Enjoy your lab!
Sr. Technical Marketing Architect