Excited about VMworld 2018? We are too. That is why this year VMworld Begins With You!
It is in VMware’s DNA to always innovate and try new things.
In building out the Hands-on Labs ON AIR program, the team made sure that both in-person and online attendees have the opportunity to be part of the magic. That is why the live stream will be included as a key component of the Hands-on Labs experience.
Join our host, Sandy Visoso, part of the Hands-on Labs team, for a jam-packed series of live streaming material.
Below is a glimpse of the type of content that will be live streaming during the event.
Opening Day Highlights
Start the day with a run-down of the key activities that will be happening throughout the Hands-on Labs room.
Opening Day ON AIR Schedule:
- Monday, August 27th, 2:00-2:30pm PST
- Tuesday, August 28th, 1:00-2:30pm PST
- Wednesday, August 29th, 2:00-2:30pm PST
- Thursday, August 30th, 3:00-2:30pm PST
Hear from the Experts
Engage with lab creators and engineers as they share their experience and details of their favorite Hands-on Labs modules.
Hear from the Experts ON AIR Schedule:
- Daily, August 27th-30th, 4:00-4:15 pm PST
Live stream the Expert-Led Workshops and get exclusive access to VMware product experts in an engaging instructional environment.
Expert-Led Workshop ON AIR Live Schedule:
- Sunday, August 26th, 2:30-4:00 pm PST: VMware NSX Data Center for vSphere – Operations & Troubleshooting Workshop
- Monday, August 27th, 5:00-6:00 pm PST: vRealize Automation – Doing More with Custom Forms Workshop
- Tuesday, August 29th, 5:00-6:00 pm PST: VMware vSAN Sizing Workshop
- Wednesday, August 30th, 10:30 am-12:00 pm PST: What’s New in VMware vSphere 6.7 Workshop
Hands-on Labs Tours
Get a glimpse of the Hands-on Labs room, and a behind-the-scenes peek at what it takes to run a Hands-on lab.
Hands-on Labs Tour ON AIR Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 30th, 3:00-3:30 pm PST
Remember if you aren’t able to join the live stream you can always view the recording on our social channels at a later time.
Want more information? Check out these two videos on VMworld Hands-on Labs 2018.