Written by Maryam Scoble
Headed to VMware Explore Europe?
Make sure you follow these best practices to maximize your learning experience.
7 — 10 November 2022 | Barcelona, Spain
Before the Event
- Browse the Content Catalog. There are over 600 live sessions ranging from Solution Keynotes, Technical and Business Breakout Sessions, Tutorials, Theaters, Meet the Experts, and Hands-on Labs you can choose to attend. You can filter by day, session type, session levels, products, tracks, and audience type or simply use the search bar to look for the topic of your choice.
- Pro tip: Filter by Seats Available to see all sessions you can pre-register for now!
- Download the Mobile app. The VMware Explore mobile app is your go-to resource to keep up with what’s happening at VMware Explore 2022 Europe, manage your schedule, and network with attendees. Session/room changes will be noted in the app and push notifications will be sent alerting you to any urgent updates.
- App requirements:
- iOS 12 or later
- Android 7 or later
- App requirements:
- Check Out our Featured Speakers Page. While the content catalog search and filter features make it easy to find the sessions of your choice, you may also find our speaker page helpful in your search to add sessions to your schedule. Choose to attend sessions by our featured speakers, customer, and partner speakers, or any of our VMware employee experts and industry luminaries.
- Pro Tip: Click on a speaker’s photo to view their bio and see all sessions by that speaker.
- Delve Deeper into the Event Focus Areas. Still wondering what sessions to attend? Go to our main website and check out the “Discover” section where you will find various content focus areas to choose from and learn more about:
During the Event
- Just Show Up! Yes, it’s as simple as that. Did you try and register for a popular session and got added to the waiting list? Show up ten minutes before the session begins and chances are, you’ll be able to attend the session.
- Watch Sessions in the Video Library. Don’t worry if you miss a breakout session by chance. We are capturing all breakout sessions, tutorials, and solution keynotes and adding those to the on-demand library 24 hours after the session takes place. You won’t miss a thing.
- Pro tip: You can watch all the videos from VMware Explore US here as well.
- Explore The Expo: Visit The Expo in Hall 7.0 to explore the latest products and solutions from 60+ sponsors and exhibitors. Meet up with a partner and vendor of your choice and attend our exciting Expo Theater Sessions.
- Engage in Different Activities and Spaces at the Event. There are more ways to learn than sitting in a breakout session or consuming information online. Meet up with experts and peers at the welcome reception, hall crawl, and at The Party, or join in a Meet the Experts session, engage with Hands-on Labs, or take a Certification Exam.
After the Event
- Don’t Forget About the Video Library. If you missed anything at all this year or want to refresh yourself on the content from previous VMworld events, visit the VMware Explore Video Library or the VMworld Video Archive.
- Explore Other VMware Events. We hope you enjoy your experience at VMware Explore, and ask that you please check out other VMware events taking place in person and online.