The modern enterprise faces growing security challenges. Enterprises need to protect apps and data. Meanwhile, your organisation is innovating and delivering new applications that are built, scaled and operated differently in the modern cloud world.
Securing Your Organisation from Threats for Dummies is your guide to help you think and strategize about cybersecurity differently. To overcome the evolving challenges, security must be an inherent and distributed part of the modern enterprise — continuously incorporating all aspects of your technology stack to deliver more effective security through a Zero Trust strategy.
In this eBook, you will:
- Learn about the problems that pervade today’s approaches to security.
- Discover the characteristics and advantages of security that is built in and distributed.
- See why VMware’s approach to security enables simpler, faster and smarter security.
- Examine four key use cases that demonstrate different challenges, tools and strategies.
- Learn about the top reasons to partner with VMware Security.
Don’t let the small size of this book fool you. It’s loaded with information that can help you understand and tap into the latest technologies and approaches to securing your enterprise today and tomorrow.
Overall, Securing Your Organisation from Threats for Dummies is meant to serve as an accessible resource for organizations looking to implement Zero Trust and deliver end-to-end security that is simpler, faster, and smarter.
Download the free Securing Your Organisation from Threats for Dummies ebook today!