Over the past twenty years, we have supported our customers in providing some of the most efficient, cutting-edge technologies, to develop and grow within their industry, and to out-perform their competitors.
None of this would be remotely possible without the hard work and contributions of our partners. Last week we announced the full list of all those short-listed for a partner recognition award.
We’d now like to remind all of our VMware community that, although it is not possible to gather together for an evening of celebration as we usually would, that doesn’t mean that we are any less grateful for the important work that our partners do, or that they deserve to be celebrated any less.
Across the world, the service providers, resellers, distributors, and other partners involved with our company are critical not only to our success, but to our customers too.
We would like invite everybody in the VMware community to join us in celebrating our 2020 winners, without whom, the success and growth of VMware in FY20 would not have been possible.
Our panel of judges worked tirelessly at the unenviable task of selecting our award-winners from those shortlisted, and the full list of winners is announced here by Melinda Lee Ferguson, Vice President, United Kingdom & Ireland.
- UKI Partner Value Award 2020 – Computacenter
- Force for Good Award 2020 – LIMA Networks
- Distributor of the Year 2020 – Tech Data
- Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year 2020 – Phoenix
- Dell ‘Power of Partnership’ – CDW
- Systems Integrator Award 2020 – Atos
- Customer Story Award 2020 – SBL
- Partner Expertise Award – Service Excellence 2020 – Comms-care
- Partner Expertise Award – Digital Transformation 2020 – Asystec
- Partner Expertise Award – Cloud Platform Transformation – Xtravirt
- VMware Ambassador for the Year – Linda Chester, DTA
Congratulations to everybody nominated, shortlisted and a very well-deserved cheers to our amazing winners.
From all the team at VMware, we’re extremely grateful for all of your hard work throughout the year.