VMworld Begins With You is this year’s strapline for VMworld – and this is something we truly believe. Whether you’re an employee, partner, customer or evangelist of VMware – that’s why we want to celebrate you in the lead up to our most important date in the calendar.
We want you to look back, reminisce, and share your stories on how your journey with VMware and VMworld began.
How can I get involved?
Simply head over to Twitter or LinkedIn and share a post, photo, video or blog using the #VMworldBeginsWithMe hashtag.
What should I post?
Whether that’s telling us what you love about VMware, your most memorable VMworld #throwback, or what you’re most proud about since becoming a part of the VMware community – we want to hear from you!
What can I win?
- VMware employees: we have 5x free Apple Watches up for grabs!
- Customers and partners: we have 2x free tickets to VMworld 2018 Europe to give away!
Can partners and customers get involved?
Absolutely! We have two free tickets to VMworld 2018 Europe for customers and partners who want to share their stories. Just start sharing using the #VMworldBeginsWithMe hashtag.
What are the rules?
- Entries open on Wednesday 26th September 9:00AM GMT, and close Sunday 21st October 5:00PM GMT.
- The #VMworldBeginsWithMe hashtag must be used in the post, blog or video to be eligible.
- If employees want to take part in the prize draw, they must be a registered employee at VMware.
- If customers or partners want to take part in the prize draw, they must be a registered VMware customer or partner, and must be available to travel to Barcelona on 5-8 November for VMworld 2018 Europe.
- Entrants must be based in Europe to be eligible for prizes.
- Winners will be determined by a VMware judging panel and announced on Wednesday 24th
We can’t wait to see your entries! #VMworldBeginsWithMe