For those of you who have signed up for this year’s VMworld Hackathon, you know by now that we’ve chosen to use HackerEarth as an online method to kick off the Hackathon virtually a month before we all gather in Mandalay Bay in Vegas. The purpose of the tool is to organize teams, view the themes, and see the judges’ information beforehand, with hope of making the “day of” smoother.
If you haven’t joined a team already, here are some step by step instruction on how to do so!
- Step 1 – Visit https://vmwarecodehackathon.hackerearth.com/ and Click on Register Now.
- Step 2 : Click on “View Team” to setup you team, you have to be signed in to see the view team option.
- Step 3 : Change your team name; Toggle to ‘yes’ to look for teammates; invite teammates by e-mail.
- Step 4 : The invited person receives this email .
- Step 5 : Click on ‘Submit Project’ on the main page to provide your idea details.
Good luck to everyone participating! And if you’re still on the fence, it’s not too late!
Sign up here: https://vmwarecodehackathon.hackerearth.com/
Follow: @vmwarecode on Twitter for updates