Get the latest updates that happened in Quarter 1 of Calendar Year 2022 that are relevant to Cloud Provider Partners.
The hybrid workforce has continued to gain momentum as the restrictions around the pandemic ease and the demand for work location flexibility increases. This has led to questions about security and efficiency within a lot of companies and their IT teams. Thankfully, VMware’s Digitial Workspace solutions and services deliver the right answers for this Anywhere Workspace model. Our Cloud Providers should take full advantage of the services available via VMware to tackle the business needs of their end customers.
Find out the recent updates and important to-know information for Cloud Providers looking to provide Digital Workspace services below:
Latest Changes and Launches:
- Launch of Horizon Standard & Enterprise Subscription Plus Offers: These are available starting April 2022. Some of the benefits from the new offerings are:
- Reduced TCO: Automate time-intensive tasks and improve user experience with SaaS services
- Choice: Deploy VDI on any single private or public vSphere cloud
- Value: More cost-effective compared to previous editions
- Privacy and Compliance: No end-user usage data is stored in the cloud
- End of Availability for Horizon Standard Subscription: These will be end of availability on April 29, 2022. Current customers can stay on current SKUs until the end of their contract. On renewal, one can choose between the new Horizon Standard Plus Subscription or Horizon Universal Subscription
- Launch of Digital Workspace Proving Grounds: This replaces TestDrive Sandboxes to provide better functionality. For more info, visit – https://kb.vmtestdrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260803326070
Horizon 8: You can find a deep dive into all the new features in the Horizon 8 2203 Release Notes
Horizon DaaS: Learn how and why to move to the latest version here
Horizon Cloud: To learn more about the latest version, v2201, read the release notes here
Workspace ONE –
Workspace ONE UEM: Workspace ONE UEM 2111, improve the Console and Freestyle aspects of the services. Learn more in detail with the release notes here
Workspace ONE Intelligence: The current version is 22.04.25, providing quality and performance upgrades. Learn more about the features here
Workspace ONE Assist: The latest version, 22.03, improves the reliability of assist connection in enhanced. To go deeper and learn about other new features, read the release notes here
Learn more about the Digital Workspace world for cloud providers:
To be up to date with all the latest offerings and solutions helping you solve customer challenges, please follow some of the following resources:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your VMware contacts with any questions. We look forward to helping you grow your business and help you serve your customers in the best possible way.