Over the past few months, I have been deep diving into Oracle Cloud VMware Solution. I am pleased to announce my new eBook, Getting Started with Oracle Cloud VMware Solution. This eBook provides my experience and best practices that will help those looking to utilize Oracle Cloud as a destination for their VMware workloads.
Oracle Cloud VMware Solution integrates VMware on-premises tools, skillsets, and processes with public Oracle Cloud services. Oracle Cloud VMware Solution combines the power of VMware Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) with Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
Here is a preview of content in this new eBook:
- How to Get Started
- Best Practices for Deploying Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Step-by-Step Instruction for Creating a VMware SDDC instance within Oracle Cloud
- Connectivity with the Oracle Cloud Network
- Integrating the Oracle Cloud and VMware On-Premises Environments
- Migrating Workloads using Oracle Cloud VMware Solution
Download Getting Started with Oracle Cloud VMware Solution today which is designed to help you get the information you need quickly, easily in order to get started with the Solution. It includes instructions, screenshots, helpful tips, and more.
If you want to learn more about Oracle Cloud VMware Solution after reading this eBook, here are additional resources: