We prioritize the health, happiness and comfort of our employees and have devised a comprehensive program of benefits to help them improve their financial, mental and physical wellbeing. Additionally, we happily offer support towards their volunteer and community work.
Here’s a list of the major benefits you can expect as being a part of the big VMware community.
- Stock options plan – all employees have the right to purchase VMware stock at a discount. Furthermore, employees are offered restricted stock unit (RSU) based on performance on the job.
- Bonus program based on performance
Physical and Mental Wellbeing
- Medical insurance program
- Wellbeing allowance – can be used towards anything that has to do with the employees’ physical, emotional, and financial state as well as their community. They can use the allowance to sign up for any membership, class, or program, but they can also use it for a new bike or pair of skis if outdoor sport helps them feel calm and happy.
- Employees assistance program – employees can access professional counselling to help cope with a wide range of life’s difficult issues, including but not limited to: Alcohol and Drug Dependency; Childcare & Eldercare; Emotional Problems; Family & Marital Problems; Financial and Credit Concerns; Interpersonal Conflicts; Legal Issues and Questions; Situational Life Problems; Stress. No problem is too small to become a big problem when not addressed.
Paid Vacations and Leaves
- Twenty-five days of paid vacation per year
- VMware pandemic leave – VMware offers a temporary Pandemic Leave benefit for all employees to use through the end of 2021. Five days in 2021 – use it for any purpose, including but not limited to, childcare or homeschooling, elder care, caring for a sick relative, personal sick time, mental health day, etc.
- Four weeks of paternity leave
- Twenty business days of paid time off to grieve the loss of a loved one, attend funeral service, and take care of any personal matters
- Two business days for the loss of a family pet
Support for Employees Charity and Volunteering Work
- Forty paid hours per year to support a charity or volunteering cause of choice
- Matching employees charity donations – VMware Foundation exists to amplify employees’ passion for causes. The Matching Gift program allows VMware people to contribute where and how they choose, and VMware’s online tool makes it easy to request a 1:1 match from $3.14 to $3,141.59 annually.
Trainings and Personal Development Opportunities
- Employee development programs ranging from company paid training to opportunities to change teams, projects and roles for up to three months based on seniority.
Employee Discounts and Rewards
- Food vouchers
- Discount program
- Mobile phone plan
Work Environment Related
- Flexible working time
- Team buildings and celebrations
- Summer school and events
- Medical insurances
Our team in Bulgaria is growing at a fast rate and we’re looking for new colleagues across technical and business teams.