There’s a lot of stuff related to PowerCLI and PowerShell going on at VMworld, so it really deserves a summary of everything. It’s not enough to rename the event to PowerCLIWorld 2009 (maybe next year) but it’s still a pretty big list. Each of the sessions below either talks about PowerCLI directly and in depth, or introduces a new PowerShell tool.
- VM2241 – Managing vSphere with PowerCLI
- TA2650 – Take PowerCLI to the next level
- DV2507 – VMware View – Upcoming Attractions
- EA2526 – Sharepoint vSphere Best Practices
- TA3521 — vNetwork Monitoring/Troubleshooting Demystification and Ecosystem Tool Demonstration
So if you’re looking to get more automated, scale out your existing environment, or just save a lot of time, be sure to check all these sessions out. Visit vmworld.com to add them to your schedule.