This year’s VMware Partner Exchange 2013 conference is going to be in Las Vegas from Feb 25th to Feb 28th. You can get more details about the conference here.
If you are already registered and attending the event, I would like to bring to your attention some of the vCloud Networking and Security sessions.
There are couple of workshops that will provide more technical deep dive content, practical use case details and demonstrations. Please register for these workshops early because seats are limited :
1) CI1282 – Delivering PCI compliance on vCloud Suite Workshop
2) CI1440 – vCloud Networking and Security Workshop
Apart from these workshops there are the following break out sessions:
1) CI1225 – vSphere Distributed Switch – What’s New
2) CI1478 – vCloud Networking and Security – What’s New
3) CI1510 – Security in Software-defined Datacenter – What’s New
4) CI1530 – vCloud Network and Security – Deployment Examples
5) CI1387 – vCloud Networking and Security – Ecosystem
I will be there speaking in a workshop and break out session. So hope to see you there.
Get notification of these blogs postings and more VMware Networking information by following me on Twitter: @VMWNetworking