By Duncan Epping, Principal Architect.
Still holiday season and of course VMworld coming up… Nevertheless a nice list with some excellent articles, if I say so myself.
- Understanding VXLAN and the value prop in just 4 minutes (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/QdYUhX
- To which host-level latency statistic is the SIOC congestion threshold related? (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/Mzb41v
- Path failure and related SATP/PSP behavior (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/PAjjLR
- vSphere HA isolation response... which to use when? (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/NPhfyI
- VMworld session added: INF-VSP1168 Architecting a Cloud Infrastructure (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/SSncvt
- Deploying Hadoop with Serengeti… (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/O0BDuj
- VAAI Offload Failures & the role of the VMKernel Data Mover (Cormac Hogan) http://bit.ly/NxP3SD
- Site Recovery Manager survey... please help us out! (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/MJBUGg
- Automatically Securing Virtual Machines Using vCenter Orchestrator (William Lam) http://bit.ly/R03QpT
- NetApp is now officially vMSC certified (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/PPH2aY
- Admission control: "used slots" exceeds "total slots" (Duncan Epping) http://bit.ly/MaRxGI
- Considerations when modifying the individual VM automation level (Frank Denneman) http://bit.ly/OdTrVy
- Detecting ESXi Remote Syslog Connection Error Using a vCenter Alarm (William Lam) http://t.co/AjMVyvuU