Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time. If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
For the previous blogs, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/breakroom-chats
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 16
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Féidhlim O’Leary, Technical Marketing Architect, at VMware. In this episode, Féidhlim will share the following about a new capability that will be launched with vSphere 8 update 1- vSphere Configuration Profiles:
- The pain points that customers are experiencing today with host lifecycle management.
- Listen to this episode and learn how with this capability, administrators can reduce manual work and improve host lifecycle management.
- Understand how this capability compares to host profiles.
- A live demo of this capability.
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Launch Blog
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Technical Overview Blog
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.