be_FEARLESS. be_EVERYWHERE. be_TOMORROW. Now, with the VMworld 2016 Europe Mobile App – you can be_CONNECTED.
The VMworld 2016 Europe Mobile App offers VMworld attendees a convenient way to access event and personal information with greater ease.
Download for iOS or Android today!
Both phone and tablet-friendly, the app gives users fingertip access to:
- Create and view personalized Breaktou Session schedules
- Review personalized Breakout Session recommendations
- See the latest in Social & Community
- Keep current with What’s Happening, Daily Highlights, and Notifications
- Watch Breakout Session recordings on-demand
- Find your way with the interactive and searchable Solutions Exchange map
- Get express badge check-in
- Network with other attendees
- Leverage our global search functionality
Additionally, a new feature for VMworld 2016 Europe, is the “Attendee Networking” function. A great way to network with other attendees at the conference, attendees must login to access this and opt-in or allow the connections.
Take a look at some screenshots of the functionality in action:
Users click the “+” symbol in the top right corner of Connections.
After that, click in the “To:” field, which triggers the magic of “Add Connections”, where you can search for other attendees by:
- Job Title
For iOS users, the VMworld 2016 Europe Mobile App requires iOS 8.1 or later. For Android users, it requires 4.0.3 or later.
For any assistance needed with the VMworld 2016 mobile app, please visit the Mobile Help Desk at Fira Gran Via, or drop us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
Stay up to date with the latest updates and announcements around VMworld by following us on Twitter @VMworld, and ‘liking’ us on Facebook at Facebook.com/VMworld.