Join AWS at VMworld 2021. As a Global Diamond sponsor and as VMware’s preferred cloud partner for vSphere-based workloads, AWS will have a significant presence at this year’s event.
Sustainability as a strategic differentiator
The global impact of climate change, environmental issues, and energy supply and demand is disrupting how many organizations operate. Find out more in the session with Adrian Cockcroft, VP of Sustainability Architecture at Amazon, and Joe Baguley, CTO of VMware for EMEA. Learn about the growing demand for sustainable solutions and services, governing bodies and metrics being considered to track sustainability progress, and how VMware and Amazon are approaching sustainability for our customers and their digital ecosystems.
Attend migration and modernization sessions with AWS and VMware:
- Accelerate your cloud migration with VMware Cloud on AWS (APP2836S)
- VMware Cloud on AWS for the financial services industry (APP2837S)
- Best practices for hybrid cloud infrastructure with VMware Cloud on AWS (APP2838S)
- Supercharge VMware Cloud on AWS workloads with native AWS services (APP2839S)
- Understand hybrid connectivity for VMware Cloud on AWS (MCL2840S)
- The College of New Jersey: Journey to practical DR and business continuity (APP2841S)
- Expand your hybrid cloud options by combining VMware with AWS services (APP2842S)
- Bringing VMware Cloud on AWS to your data center (VI1396)
The virtual format makes it easy to learn about our joint solutions. Whether you’re interested in migrating applications to the cloud, deploying Horizon virtual desktops with VMware Cloud on AWS, running modern applications on AWS, or hearing customer stories, there are sessions for everyone!
For more VMworld-related content, visit the AWS Event Page. Reach out to VMConAWS@amazon.com to schedule a meeting with the AWS team to discuss how our solutions can support your business.
Missed our last blog post? Catch up with the VMworld 2021 Limited Edition Backpack Reveal.