You’ve marked your favorite sessions, now it’s time to schedule. Curate an experience as unique as you are with over 900+ sessions. From Moderna’s CEO speaking about a COVID-19 vaccine to visiting a virtual puppy park, this year’s schedule is packed with exciting sessions and fun activities. Some sessions are limited capacity, so visit the content catalog now to save your seat. Follow the steps below to schedule sessions that are available to you, based on your pass type.
How to Build Your Agenda:
Note: When browsing the content catalog, sessions times will display in your current time zone.
Step 1: Register for VMworld 2020
Step 2: Access the VMworld Content Catalog
Step 3: Click the “Add to Schedule” button
Step 4: Upgrade to a Premier Pass to schedule Premier Pass only sessions
VMworld 2020 Scheduling Function FAQs
Is the VMworld scheduling function available to all passholders?
- Yes, everyone who has registered for VMworld 2020 can utilize the VMworld scheduling function.
Will I be able to schedule all sessions, both live and on-demand?
- Although registration for VMworld 2020 is free, there are several live sessions only available to premier pass holders. This $299 pass includes all sessions available to general pass holders, plus limitedcapacity sessions hosted on Zoom, 1:1 expert consultations with VMware engineers, the option to purchase a VCP certification exam voucher at 50% off, a $100 discount to VMworld 2021, and more.
What are the most popular sessions I should attend?
- Browse our top three suggested sessions for each unique learning track, or check out the most popular cybersecurity content from the VMware Carbon Black team.
Are there capacity limits for any of the sessions?
- Yes, some sessions have limited capacity so it’s important to add sessions to your schedule as soon as possible. A “Join Waitlist” button will populate for any session that is already at capacity.
What other features exist within the Content Catalog?
- The VMworld Content Catalog includes the following capabilities:
- Filter by session type, track, product, level, or mix and match filters to find specific content.
- Type a phrase in the search bar to browse sessions by unique keywords.
- Favorite sessions by clicking on the heart icon in the top right corner of each session.
- Search by speakers
What is the Entertainment Zone?
- The Entertainment Zone is a new filter which allows you to see the fun and interactive content we’ve put together for VMworld 2020. Sessions include a Yoga class, virtual mixologist happy hour, and more.
VMware’s largest IT event of the year has more content than ever before. Use the scheduling function to get the most out of VMworld 2020, and don’t forget to browse the entertainment zone to add a little fun into your conference agenda!
Missed our last blog post? Catch up on the latest: Guided Workshops, VMware Odyssey, and More at VMworld 2020.