VMworld 2020 offers 7 channels to explore. In this blog post, we’ll cover what to expect from the Virtual Cloud Network track.
Hear from our Director and Lead Technologist of Networking and Security, Roberto Mari, on what’s to come under the Virtual Cloud Network track at VMworld 2020:
Register today and get ready to schedule their top sessions!
Networking Practitioners Top Sessions:
- Advancing Networking and Security Technologies in Times of Volatility [VCNC1784]
- Large-Scale Design with NSX-T – Enterprise and Service Providers [VCNC1838]
- NSX Mindset The Network and Security Shift to Distributed Systems Architecture [VCNC2850]
- Introduction to Networking in vSphere with Tanzu [VCNC1184]
- Future Ready: Adapt Business Agility with Modern Load Balancing [VCNC2830]
VCN/Networking Decision Makers:
- Solutions: Keynote: Virtual Cloud Network – The Network for Your Future [VCN2799]
- Making Your Private Cloud Network Run Like a Public Cloud – Part 1 [VCNC2917]
- Making your private cloud network run like a public cloud – Part 2 [VCNC2918]
- Prepare for the New Normal of Work from Anywhere [VCNC2919]
- Modern Apps and Containers: Networking and Security [VCNC2920]
Learn more about the Virtual Cloud Network track at VMworld 2020.
Missed our last Destination VMworld blog post? Catch up on the latest: Destination VMworld – Intrinsic track.