The VMworld 2019 US full conference pass will give our partners complimentary access to participate in the partner program, Partner Forum @ VMworld 2019. The Partner Forum includes access to:
- Partner General Session | Sunday, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Moscone South, Level 2, Room 207
VMware leadership will share updates on the VMware strategy and other partnering opportunities.
- Partner Networking Reception | Sunday, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Moscone North, Lower Level
Opportunity to join your peers and VMware executives in a casual setting to continue the conversation and make new connections.
- NEW Partner Guided Xperiences
Curated lists of ‘must-attend’ partner sessions focused on the Digital Workspace,Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Networking & Security, and VMware Cloud on AWS – including which key conference sessions you should recommend to your customers.
Partner Lounge Theater Sessions | Monday – Wednesday | Partner Lounge (in the Square)
Dozens of short sessions covering various topics on how to optimize your partnership with VMware. Some of our sponsored sessions to consider are:
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure and its uses-cases in IoT [PAR4445U]
- Digital Transformation with VMware and Ingram Micro [PAR4416U]
- Go Beyond with Tech Data and VMware [PAR4349U]
- Unraveling the Complexity of Delivering VMware Solutions to the U.S. Government, Education, and Healthcare Market [PAR4308U]
- Partner Lounge | Open Sunday – Thursday | Square
- Visit the expert-staffed kiosks to learn more about the new VMware Partner Connect and Development Fund Transformation programs.
- Host a meeting with your customers (you may schedule on-site or connect with your VMware representative to schedule in advance).
- It’s also a place to simply relax and recharge your batteries.