So much content, so little time.
Make the most of your VMworld experience – reserve your seat today!
When it comes to getting the education you need to create the future you want, VMworld is the place to be. Book your preferred sessions now with our schedule builder within the content catalog – and get targeted recommendations based on your profile and interests.
Sessions on technology’s hottest topics
Whether you want to explore a single topic in depth or sample a broad range of sessions in multiple areas, there’s no better place than VMworld. Our advanced curriculum on today’s leading technologies and topics can help you chart your own course in tomorrow’s more connected and collaborative world. Not sure where to start exploring? Learn more with our how-to guide.
Take a look at some examples of sessions offered this year below! As a reminder, only registered attendees can reserve their seat in sessions, so make sure you register today to ensure you have a seat!
Learn how VMware can help IT provision and operationalize all application types – legacy, client-server, and cloud. Sessions include:
- PBO1222: VMware Cloud Foundation Architecture Deep Dive
- SER1912: VMware Open-Source SDKs: From Getting Started to Web App in One Hour
- MDC7000: Transforming the Data Center to Deliver Any Application on Any Platform
Hear the latest on how VMware is exploring and identifying disruptive technology trends to shape future solutions. Sessions Include:
- FUT1939: Artificial Intelligence at VMware: Using Advanced Analytics as a Digital Transformation Catalyst
- FUT3025: VMware CTO Innovation Panel: What’s Next?
Find out how VMware cloud solutions offer enterprises increased speed and agility, reduced risk, and lower costs. Sessions include:
- MMC3066: How do you use Network Insights SaaS to secure multi-tier hybrid apps running on vSphere, VMC on AWS and AWS native
- SPL184402: VMware Cloud Foundation – Hybrid Cloud
Sessions fill up fast, so don’t delay! Register today!